There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
Born: November 4, 1879, Died: August 15, 1935
William Penn Adair “Will” Rogers was a stage and motion picture actor, vaudeville performer, American cowboy, humorist, newspaper columnist, and social commentator from Oklahoma. Of mixed race, he identified as Cherokee, as his parents did. (Source: Wikipedia.org)
What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• How Do Ants Ruin All the Picnics?
• Rodney Dangerfield on Stupidity
• The Biggest Problem with Telling a Story
• Definition of a Burrito
• Beware of the Light at the End of the Tunnel
• Why the World Owes You Nothing
• Why You Need to Beware of the Stories You Read or Tell
• The Best Length for a Nap
• One Reason Not to Speak to Your Mother-in-Law