My habit of committing far more time to learning and thinking than to doing is no accident.
Born: January 1, 1924
Charles Thomas Munger is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist. He is vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, the conglomerate controlled by Warren Buffett; Buffett has described Munger as his partner. Munger served as chairman of Wesco Financial Corporation from 1984 through 2011. He is also chairman of the Daily Journal Corporation, based in Los Angeles, California, and a director of Costco Wholesale Corporation. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia org)
How to Feel Secure
• How to Overcome Insecurities
• What Are the Most Powerful Weapons for Children?
• How to Change the World
• One Way to Remove Obstacles in Your Life
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• Why You Need to Get Outside More
• Why It’s Imperative to Stretch Your Mind
• Why You Need to Beware of the Stories You Read or Tell
• Invest in Learning