Intellectual capital will always trump financial capital.
Born: September 28, 1954
Paul Tudor Jones II is an American investor, hedge fund manager, and philanthropist. In 1980, he founded his hedge fund, Tudor Investment Corporation, an asset management firm headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut. Soon after, he created the Tudor Group, a hedge fund holding company that specializes in fixed income, currencies, equities, and commodities. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
How to Feel Secure
• How to Overcome Insecurities
• Where Does Wisdom Come From?
• One Way to Remove Obstacles in Your Life
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• Why You Need to Get Outside More
• How to Survive in Life According to Bette Davis
• Why It’s Imperative to Stretch Your Mind
• Why You Need to Beware of the Stories You Read or Tell
• How to Increase Your Enthusiasm