“If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.” —Coco Chanel
Born: August 19, 1883, Died: January 10, 1971
Gabrielle Bonheur “Coco” Chanel was a French fashion designer and businesswoman. She was the founder and namesake of the Chanel brand. Chanel was credited in the post-World War I era with liberating women from the constraints of the “corseted silhouette” and popularizing a sporty, casual chic as the feminine standard of style. A prolific fashion creator, Chanel extended her influence beyond couture clothing, realising her design aesthetic in jewellery, handbags, and fragrance. Her signature scent, Chanel No. 5, has become an iconic product. She is the only fashion designer listed on TIME magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people of the 20th century. Chanel designed her famed interlocked-CC monogram, meaning Coco Chanel, using it since the 1920s. (Source + bull bio: Wikipedia.org)
How to Feel Secure
• How to Overcome Insecurities
• Where Does Wisdom Come From?
• How to Be Bold and Take Decisive Action
• Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• What’s the Greatest Use of Your Life?
• What Happens When You Limit Yourself
• One Way to Remove Obstacles in Your Life
• How to Measure the Importance of Your Life
• How to Know When You Can Be Good