“I don’t have pet peeves like some people. I have whole kennels of irritation.” —Whoopi Goldberg
Born: November 13, 1955
Caryn Elaine Johnson, known professionally as Whoopi Goldberg, is an American actress, comedian, author, and television host. She has been nominated for 13 Emmy Awards and is one of the few entertainers to have won an Emmy Award, a Grammy Award, an Academy Award, and a Tony Award. She was the second black woman to win an Academy Award for acting. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
Hachiko’s Remarkable Love
• How Do Ants Ruin All the Picnics?
• Rodney Dangerfield on Stupidity
• The Biggest Problem with Telling a Story
• Do You Love Dogs or People More?
• How Much Does Your Doggie Love You?
• Definition of a Burrito
• Beware of the Light at the End of the Tunnel
• Who’s the Best and Least Costly Psychiatrist in the World?
• Why the World Owes You Nothing