Hachiko’s Remarkable Love
“If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.” —Oscar Wilde
Quote Author: Oscar Wilde, Nationality: Irish, Sex: Male
Profession(s) | Novelist | Playwright | Poet |
Born: October 16, 1854, Died: November 30, 1900
Oscar Fingal O’Flahertie Wills Wilde was an Irish poet and playwright. After writing in different forms throughout the 1880s, he became one of London’s most popular playwrights in the early 1890s. He is best remembered for his epigrams and plays, his novel The Picture of Dorian Gray, as well as the circumstances of his imprisonment and early death. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
Check out these other related posts from the Dogs, Love, Loyalty, Patience category:• What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• Why Love Never Hurts According to Liam Neeson
• Do You Love Dogs or People More?
• How Much Does Your Doggie Love You?
• Who’s the Best and Least Costly Psychiatrist in the World?
• Hachiko’s Remarkable Loyalty
• Brian Tracy on The Greatest Gift to Others
• Getting and Giving Love
• Dogs and Horses
• What Rivers Know