“Never mind, said Hachiko each day. Here I wait, for my friend who’s late. I will stay, just to walk beside you for one more day.
—Jess C. Scott”
Jess C. Scott is an author / artist / non-conformist who loves original stories and seeking the truth. She writes in a variety of genres and is a socio-political blogger. (Source + full bio: http://www.jessink.com/bio.htm)
Our Responsibility to All Living Creatures
• What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• Hachiko’s Remarkable Love
• Why Penguins Deserve to Outlast the World
• Do You Love Dogs or People More?
• How Much Does Your Doggie Love You?
• Who’s the Best and Least Costly Psychiatrist in the World?
• Dogs and Horses
• What Rivers Know
• Bring Out the Best in Me