Bring Out the Best in Me
My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
Quote Author: Henry Ford, Nationality: American, Sex: Male
Profession(s) | Business Magnate | Captain of Industry |
Born: July 30, 1863, Died: April 7, 1947
Henry Ford was an American captain of industry and a business magnate, the founder of the Ford Motor Company, and the sponsor of the development of the assembly line technique of mass production. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
Check out these other related posts from the Animals, Dogs, Friendship, Love category:• Our Responsibility to All Living Creatures
• What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• Hachiko’s Remarkable Love
• Why Penguins Deserve to Outlast the World
• Why Love Never Hurts According to Liam Neeson
• Do You Love Dogs or People More?
• How Much Does Your Doggie Love You?
• Who’s the Best and Least Costly Psychiatrist in the World?
• Hachiko’s Remarkable Loyalty
• Brian Tracy on The Greatest Gift to Others