Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
Born: July 8, 1621, Died: April 13, 1695
Jean de La Fontaine was a French fabulist and one of the most widely read French poets of the 17th century. He is known above all for his Fables, which provided a model for subsequent fabulists across Europe and numerous alternative versions in France, and in French regional languages. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
Hachiko’s Remarkable Love
• One Reason Not Want to Tell the Truth to Others
• Why Love Never Hurts According to Liam Neeson
• Brian Tracy on The Greatest Gift to Others
• Getting and Giving Love
• Dealing with Temporary Unpopularity
• Charlie and Warren
• Deliver Maximum Value
• Medicine for a Wounded Heart
• Who Knows You as You Are?