A friend is what the heart needs all the time.
Born: November 10, 1852, Died: April 10, 1933
Henry Jackson van Dyke Jr. was an American author, educator, and clergyman. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
Hachiko’s Remarkable Love
• One Reason Not Want to Tell the Truth to Others
• Why Love Never Hurts According to Liam Neeson
• Brian Tracy on The Greatest Gift to Others
• Getting and Giving Love
• Dealing with Temporary Unpopularity
• Charlie and Warren
• Deliver Maximum Value
• Who Knows You as You Are?
• Friendship Marks a Life