Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses.
Born: February 27, 1932, Died: March 23, 2011
Dame Elizabeth Rosemond “Liz” Taylor, was a British-American actress, businesswoman, and humanitarian. She began her career as a child actress in the early 1940s, and was one of the most popular stars of classical Hollywood cinema in the 1950s. She continued her career successfully into the 1960s, and remained a well-known public figure for the rest of her life. In 1999, the American Film Institute named her the seventh-greatest female screen legend. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
Our Responsibility to All Living Creatures
• What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• Hachiko’s Remarkable Love
• Why Penguins Deserve to Outlast the World
• How Do Ants Ruin All the Picnics?
• Rodney Dangerfield on Stupidity
• The Biggest Problem with Telling a Story
• Do You Love Dogs or People More?
• How Much Does Your Doggie Love You?
• Definition of a Burrito