“I haven’t spoken to my mother-in-law for eighteen months. I don’t like to interrupt her.” —Sir Kenneth Dodd
Born: November 8, 1927, Died: March 11, 2018
Sir Kenneth Arthur Dodd was an English comedian, singer-songwriter and actor, identified by his unruly hair and protruding teeth, his red, white and blue “tickling stick” and his upbeat greeting of “How tickled I am!”. He also created the characters of the Diddy Men (“diddy” being an informal British word for “small”). (Source + Full bio: Wikipedia.org)
What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• How Do Ants Ruin All the Picnics?
• Rodney Dangerfield on Stupidity
• The Biggest Problem with Telling a Story
• Definition of a Burrito
• Beware of the Light at the End of the Tunnel
• Why the World Owes You Nothing
• The Best Length for a Nap
• Do You Have a Grand Memory for Forgetting?
• The Comedy of Martin Shkreli