Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
Born: March 29, 1929
Anthony “Tony” Gervin Oettinger (born 29 March 1929 in Nuremberg, Germany) is a linguist and computer scientist best known for his work on information resources policy. Oettinger coined the term “compunications” in the late 1970s to describe the combination of computer and telecommunications technologies that would take place as digital technologies replaced analog forms. (Source: Wikipedia.org)
What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• How Do Ants Ruin All the Picnics?
• Rodney Dangerfield on Stupidity
• The Biggest Problem with Telling a Story
• Definition of a Burrito
• When It It Time to Do What’s Right?
• Beware of the Light at the End of the Tunnel
• Why the World Owes You Nothing
• The Best Length for a Nap
• One Reason Not to Speak to Your Mother-in-Law