Love vs. 40-lbs. of Laundry
It’s better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.
Quote Author: Laurence J. Peter, Nationality: Canadian, Sex: Male
Profession(s) | Educator | Hierarchiologist |
Born: September 16, 1919, Died: January 12, 1990
Laurence Johnston Peter was a Canadian educator and “hierarchiologist” best known to the general public for the formulation of the Peter principle. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
Check out these other related posts from the Funny, Humor, Love category:• What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• Hachiko’s Remarkable Love
• How Do Ants Ruin All the Picnics?
• Why Love Never Hurts According to Liam Neeson
• Rodney Dangerfield on Stupidity
• The Biggest Problem with Telling a Story
• Definition of a Burrito
• Beware of the Light at the End of the Tunnel
• Why the World Owes You Nothing
• The Best Length for a Nap