If you think your IQ is 160 but it’s 150, you’re a disaster. It’s much better to have a 130 IQ and think it’s 120.
Born: January 1, 1924
Charles Thomas Munger is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist. He is vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, the conglomerate controlled by Warren Buffett; Buffett has described Munger as his partner. Munger served as chairman of Wesco Financial Corporation from 1984 through 2011. He is also chairman of the Daily Journal Corporation, based in Los Angeles, California, and a director of Costco Wholesale Corporation. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia org)
Dealing with the Idea That Some People Are Better at Something
• Here’s Why You’re Young at Heart
• Dealing with Temporary Unpopularity
• How to Succeed in Investing
• What Disturbs People
• Believe That Good Things Happen to You
• What’s in a Name?
• Avoid Sloth and Unreliability
• Your Behavior in One Place
• Laught at Yourself