Making a Cart
I’d like to get four people who do cartwheels very good, and make a cart.
Quote Author: Mitch Hedberg, Nationality: American, Sex: Male
Profession(s) | Comedian | Stand-up Comedian |
Born: February 24, 1968, Died: March 30, 2005
Mitchell Lee “Mitch” Hedberg was an American stand-up comedian known for his surreal humor and unconventional comedic delivery (including deadpan delivery). His comedy typically featured short, sometimes one-line jokes mixed with absurd elements and non sequiturs. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
Check out these other related posts from the Funny, Humor, Witty category:• What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• How Do Ants Ruin All the Picnics?
• Rodney Dangerfield on Stupidity
• The Biggest Problem with Telling a Story
• Definition of a Burrito
• Beware of the Light at the End of the Tunnel
• Why the World Owes You Nothing
• The Best Length for a Nap
• One Reason Not to Speak to Your Mother-in-Law
• Do You Have a Grand Memory for Forgetting?