To say accounting for derivatives in America is a sewer is an insult to sewage.
Born: January 1, 1924
Charles Thomas Munger is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist. He is vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, the conglomerate controlled by Warren Buffett; Buffett has described Munger as his partner. Munger served as chairman of Wesco Financial Corporation from 1984 through 2011. He is also chairman of the Daily Journal Corporation, based in Los Angeles, California, and a director of Costco Wholesale Corporation. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia org)
What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• How Do Ants Ruin All the Picnics?
• Rodney Dangerfield on Stupidity
• The Biggest Problem with Telling a Story
• Definition of a Burrito
• Beware of the Light at the End of the Tunnel
• Why the World Owes You Nothing
• The Best Length for a Nap
• One Reason Not to Speak to Your Mother-in-Law
• Do You Have a Grand Memory for Forgetting?