If you rise in life, you have to behave in a certain way. You can go to a strip club if you’re a beer-swilling sand shoveler, but if you’re the Bishop of Boston, you shouldn’t go.
Born: January 1, 1924
Charles Thomas Munger is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist. He is vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, the conglomerate controlled by Warren Buffett; Buffett has described Munger as his partner. Munger served as chairman of Wesco Financial Corporation from 1984 through 2011. He is also chairman of the Daily Journal Corporation, based in Los Angeles, California, and a director of Costco Wholesale Corporation. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia org)
What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• How to Be Bold and Take Decisive Action
• Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• How Do Ants Ruin All the Picnics?
• What’s the Greatest Use of Your Life?
• Rodney Dangerfield on Stupidity
• What Happens When You Limit Yourself
• One Way to Remove Obstacles in Your Life
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• The Biggest Problem with Telling a Story