People teach their dogs to sit; it’s a trick. I’ve been sitting my whole life, and a dog has never looked at me as though he thought I was tricky.
Born: February 24, 1968, Died: March 30, 2005
Mitchell Lee “Mitch” Hedberg was an American stand-up comedian known for his surreal humor and unconventional comedic delivery (including deadpan delivery). His comedy typically featured short, sometimes one-line jokes mixed with absurd elements and non sequiturs. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
Our Responsibility to All Living Creatures
• What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• Hachiko’s Remarkable Love
• Why Penguins Deserve to Outlast the World
• How Do Ants Ruin All the Picnics?
• Rodney Dangerfield on Stupidity
• The Biggest Problem with Telling a Story
• Do You Love Dogs or People More?
• How Much Does Your Doggie Love You?
• Definition of a Burrito