Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go it’s pretty damn good.
Born: December 1, 1935
Woody Allen is an American filmmaker, writer, actor, comedian, and musician whose career spans more than six decades. He worked as a comedy writer in the 1950s, writing jokes and scripts for television and publishing several books of short humor pieces. In the early 1960s, Allen began performing as a stand-up comedian, emphasizing monologues rather than traditional jokes. As a comedian, he developed the persona of an insecure, intellectual, fretful nebbish, which he maintains is quite different from his real-life personality. In 2004, Comedy Central ranked Allen fourth on a list of the 100 greatest stand-up comedians, while a UK survey ranked Allen as the third greatest comedian. (Source: Wikipedia)
What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• How Do Ants Ruin All the Picnics?
• Rodney Dangerfield on Stupidity
• The Biggest Problem with Telling a Story
• Definition of a Burrito
• Beware of the Light at the End of the Tunnel
• Why the World Owes You Nothing
• The Best Length for a Nap
• One Reason Not to Speak to Your Mother-in-Law
• Do You Have a Grand Memory for Forgetting?