I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
Born: October 17, 1953
Rita Rudner is an American comedian, writer and actress. Beginning her career as a Broadway dancer, Rita Rudner noticed the lack of female comedians in New York City and turned her stage presence to stand-up comedy where she has flourished for over three decades. Her performance on a variety of HBO specials and numerous appearances on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, helped establish Rudner as one of the premier female comics to emerge from the comedy boom of the 1980s. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• Hachiko’s Remarkable Love
• How Do Ants Ruin All the Picnics?
• Why Love Never Hurts According to Liam Neeson
• Rodney Dangerfield on Stupidity
• The Biggest Problem with Telling a Story
• Definition of a Burrito
• Beware of the Light at the End of the Tunnel
• Why the World Owes You Nothing
• The Best Length for a Nap