Love is being stupid together.
Born: October 30, 1871, Died: July 20, 1945
Ambroise Paul Toussaint Jules Valéry was a French poet, essayist, and philosopher. In addition to his poetry and fiction (drama and dialogues), his interests included aphorisms on art, history, letters, music, and current events. Valéry was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature in 12 different years. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
Check out these other related posts from the Love category:• Hachiko’s Remarkable Love
• Why Love Never Hurts According to Liam Neeson
• Brian Tracy on The Greatest Gift to Others
• Getting and Giving Love
• What the Heart Needs
• Bring Out the Best in Me
• True Friends Are Like Diamonds
• How Much Can a Heart Hold?
• Love is Metaphysical Gravity
• Love Is a Canvas