Applaud my idiocy.
Born: April 18, 1963
Conan Christopher O’Brien is an American television host, comedian, and television producer. He is best known for hosting several late-night talk shows; since 2010, he has hosted Conan on the cable channel TBS. O’Brien was born in Brookline, Massachusetts, and was raised in an Irish Catholic family. He served as president of The Harvard Lampoon while attending Harvard University, and was a writer for the sketch comedy series Not Necessarily the News. (Source: Wikipedia.org)
What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• How Do Ants Ruin All the Picnics?
• Rodney Dangerfield on Stupidity
• The Biggest Problem with Telling a Story
• Definition of a Burrito
• Beware of the Light at the End of the Tunnel
• Why the World Owes You Nothing
• The Best Length for a Nap
• One Reason Not to Speak to Your Mother-in-Law
• Do You Have a Grand Memory for Forgetting?