Pixar is seen by a lot of folks as an overnight success, but if you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
Born: February 24, 1955, Died: October 5, 2011
Steven Paul Jobs was an American entrepreneur, business magnate, inventor, and industrial designer. He was the chairman, chief executive officer (CEO), and a co-founder of Apple Inc., CEO and majority shareholder of Pixar, a member of The Walt Disney Company’s board of directors following its acquisition of Pixar, and the founder, chairman, and CEO of NeXT. Jobs and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak are widely recognized as pioneers of the microcomputer revolution of the 1970s and 1980s. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• How to Be Bold and Take Decisive Action
• Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• How Do Ants Ruin All the Picnics?
• What’s the Greatest Use of Your Life?
• Better to Fail with Honor Than Succeed by Fraud
• Rodney Dangerfield on Stupidity
• What Happens When You Limit Yourself
• One Way to Remove Obstacles in Your Life
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals