Instead of looking for success, make a list of how to fail instead. Tell me where I’m going to die, that is, so I don’t go there.
Born: January 1, 1924
Charles Thomas Munger is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist. He is vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, the conglomerate controlled by Warren Buffett; Buffett has described Munger as his partner. Munger served as chairman of Wesco Financial Corporation from 1984 through 2011. He is also chairman of the Daily Journal Corporation, based in Los Angeles, California, and a director of Costco Wholesale Corporation. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia org)
What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• How Do Ants Ruin All the Picnics?
• Better to Fail with Honor Than Succeed by Fraud
• Rodney Dangerfield on Stupidity
• The Biggest Problem with Telling a Story
• You Don’t Have to Sing, Dance, or Act to Succeed
• Definition of a Burrito
• How to Succeed at Acting According to Spencer Tracy
• Booker T. Washington on How to Achieve Excellence