For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.
Born: February 29, 1960
Anthony Jay “Tony” Robbins, born Anthony J. Mahavoric, is an American author, entrepreneur, philanthropist and life coach. Robbins is known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books including Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within. Robbins is the founder of several companies that earn approximately $6 billion in annual sales. In 2015 and 2016 he was listed on the Worth Magazine Power 100 list. He is also a philanthropist, partnering with organizations such as Feeding America.
How to Feel Secure
• How to Overcome Insecurities
• Where Does Wisdom Come From?
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• Why You Need to Get Outside More
• How to Survive in Life According to Bette Davis
• Why It’s Imperative to Stretch Your Mind
• How to Increase Your Enthusiasm
• Invest in Learning
• Invest in Knowledge