It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves.
Profession(s) | Physician |
Born: May 16, 1606, Died: October 1, 1656
John Bulwer was an English physician and early Baconian natural philosopher who wrote five works exploring the Body and human communication, particularly by gesture. He was the first person in England to propose educating deaf people, the plans for an Academy he outlines in Philocophus and The Dumbe mans academie. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
Check out these other related posts from the Love category:• Hachiko’s Remarkable Love
• Why Love Never Hurts According to Liam Neeson
• Brian Tracy on The Greatest Gift to Others
• Getting and Giving Love
• What the Heart Needs
• Bring Out the Best in Me
• True Friends Are Like Diamonds
• How Much Can a Heart Hold?
• Love is Metaphysical Gravity
• Love Is a Canvas