If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
Born: January 18, 1882, Died: January 31, 1956
Alan Alexander Milne was an English author, best known for his books about the teddy bear Winnie-the-Pooh and for various poems. Milne was a noted writer, primarily as a playwright, before the huge success of Pooh overshadowed all his previous work. Milne served in both World Wars, joining the British Army in World War I, and was a captain of the British Home Guard in World War II. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
Hachiko’s Remarkable Love
• Why Love Never Hurts According to Liam Neeson
• Here’s Why You’re Young at Heart
• Brian Tracy on The Greatest Gift to Others
• Getting and Giving Love
• Don’t Waste Time
• What the Heart Needs
• Bring Out the Best in Me
• True Friends Are Like Diamonds
• How Much Can a Heart Hold?