There is no way you can live an adequate life without making many mistakes.
Born: January 1, 1924
Charles Thomas Munger is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist. He is vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, the conglomerate controlled by Warren Buffett; Buffett has described Munger as his partner. Munger served as chairman of Wesco Financial Corporation from 1984 through 2011. He is also chairman of the Daily Journal Corporation, based in Los Angeles, California, and a director of Costco Wholesale Corporation. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia org)
What’s the Greatest Use of Your Life?
• One Way to Remove Obstacles in Your Life
• How to Measure the Importance of Your Life
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• Why You Need to Get Outside More
• Invest in Learning
• Invest in Knowledge
• The Art of Inner Peace
• Easily Learned Principles
• Reading and Thinking