Be grateful. No matter how awful your life seems at the moment, you have something to be grateful for. Focus on it with the laser-like, single-minded devotion of a dog eyeing a porterhouse.
Born: January 29, 1973
Megan McArdle is a journalist and blogger based in Washington, D.C.. She writes mostly about economics, finance and government policy from a libertarian perspective. She began her writing career with a blog, “Live From The WTC”, started in November 2001. In 2003 The Economist hired her to write for their website, and since then she has worked full-time as a journalist and editor, both online and in print. Publications she has worked for include The Economist, The Atlantic, Newsweek, The Daily Beast, and Bloomberg View. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
What Are Whoopi Goldberg’s Pet Peeves?
• Hachiko’s Remarkable Love
• Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• Do You Love Dogs or People More?
• How Much Does Your Doggie Love You?
• Dealing with the Idea That Some People Are Better at Something
• Who’s the Best and Least Costly Psychiatrist in the World?
• One Tip to Manage Your Email Inbox Forever
• Hachiko’s Remarkable Loyalty
• How to Make It Through Life