We know the edge of our competency better than most. That’s a very worthwhile thing.
Born: January 1, 1924
Charles Thomas Munger is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist. He is vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, the conglomerate controlled by Warren Buffett; Buffett has described Munger as his partner. Munger served as chairman of Wesco Financial Corporation from 1984 through 2011. He is also chairman of the Daily Journal Corporation, based in Los Angeles, California, and a director of Costco Wholesale Corporation. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia org)
How to Feel Secure
• How to Overcome Insecurities
• Where Does Wisdom Come From?
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• How to Survive in Life According to Bette Davis
• Invest in Learning
• Invest in Knowledge
• Commit to Learning and Thinking
• Learning Machines
• Forgetting Your Mistakes