Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street.
Born: June 12, 1962
Jordan Bernt Peterson is a Canadian clinical psychologist, cultural critic, and professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. His main areas of study are in abnormal, social, and personality psychology, with a particular interest in the psychology of religious and ideological belief, and the assessment and improvement of personality and performance. (Source + Full Bio: Wikipedia.org)
Our Responsibility to All Living Creatures
• Why Penguins Deserve to Outlast the World
• Do You Love Dogs or People More?
• How Much Does Your Doggie Love You?
• Who’s the Best and Least Costly Psychiatrist in the World?
• Hachiko’s Remarkable Loyalty
• Justice for Bullying
• Dogs and Horses
• Bring Out the Best in Me
• Be Grateful in Everything