Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.
Born: November 27, 1940, Died: July 20, 1973
Lee Jun-fan, known professionally as Bruce Lee, was a Hong Kong and American actor, film director, martial artist, martial arts instructor, philosopher and founder of the martial art Jeet Kune Do, one of the wushu or Kungfu styles. Lee was the son of Cantonese opera star Lee Hoi-chuen. He is widely considered by commentators, critics, media, and other martial artists to be one of the most influential martial artists of all time, and a pop culture icon of the 20th century. He is often credited with helping to change the way Asians were presented in American films. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
How to Be Bold and Take Decisive Action
• Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• What’s the Greatest Use of Your Life?
• What Happens When You Limit Yourself
• One Way to Remove Obstacles in Your Life
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• How to Do What You Love
• You Don’t Have to Sing, Dance, or Act to Succeed
• When It It Time to Do What’s Right?
• Why It’s Imperative to Stretch Your Mind