“It’s not in the dreaming: It’s in the doing.” —Mark Cuban
Born: July 31, 1958
Mark Cuban is an American businessman and investor. He is the owner of the National Basketball Association (NBA)’s Dallas Mavericks, co-owner of 2929 Entertainment and chairman of AXS TV. He is also one of the main “shark” investors on the ABC reality television series, Shark Tank. In 2011, Cuban wrote an e-book, How to Win at the Sport of Business, in which he chronicles his experiences in business and sports. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
How to Be Bold and Take Decisive Action
• Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• What’s the Greatest Use of Your Life?
• What Happens When You Limit Yourself
• One Way to Remove Obstacles in Your Life
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• How to Do What You Love
• You Don’t Have to Sing, Dance, or Act to Succeed
• When It It Time to Do What’s Right?
• Why It’s Imperative to Stretch Your Mind