But if you rise high in a corporation or elsewhere in life, you have a duty to be an exemplar — you have a duty to take less than you deserve, to set an example.
Born: January 1, 1924
Charles Thomas Munger is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist. He is vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, the conglomerate controlled by Warren Buffett; Buffett has described Munger as his partner. Munger served as chairman of Wesco Financial Corporation from 1984 through 2011. He is also chairman of the Daily Journal Corporation, based in Los Angeles, California, and a director of Costco Wholesale Corporation. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia org)
How to Be Bold and Take Decisive Action
• Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• What’s the Greatest Use of Your Life?
• What Happens When You Limit Yourself
• One Way to Remove Obstacles in Your Life
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• You Don’t Have to Sing, Dance, or Act to Succeed
• When It It Time to Do What’s Right?
• Why It’s Imperative to Stretch Your Mind
• Stop Dreaming — Get Doing