People spend too much time doing and not enough time thinking about what they should be doing.
Naval Ravikant is the CEO and co-founder of AngelList, the world’s largest online platform for fundraising and recruiting for startups.. An entrepreneur and self-described problem solver, he’s invested in more than 100 companies, including Uber, Twitter, Yammer, and many others. (Source: Farnam Street blog)
How to Be Bold and Take Decisive Action
• Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• What’s the Greatest Use of Your Life?
• What Happens When You Limit Yourself
• One Way to Remove Obstacles in Your Life
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• How to Do What You Love
• You Don’t Have to Sing, Dance, or Act to Succeed
• When It It Time to Do What’s Right?
• Why It’s Imperative to Stretch Your Mind