He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.
Laozi (also Lao-Tzu, literally “Old Master”) was an ancient Chinese philosopher and writer. He is known as the reputed author of the Tao Te Ching, the founder of philosophical Taoism, and a deity in religious Taoism and traditional Chinese religions. (Source: Wikipedia.org)
Check out these other related posts from the Self-mastery category:• How to Feel Secure
• How to Overcome Insecurities
• Where Does Wisdom Come From?
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• How to Survive in Life According to Bette Davis
• Master Time
• Master a Single Area
• Direct Your Focus
• Know the Edge of Your Competency