I remember many late nights coming out of the Mac building when I would have the most incredibly powerful feelings about my life.
Born: February 24, 1955, Died: October 5, 2011
Steven Paul Jobs was an American entrepreneur, business magnate, inventor, and industrial designer. He was the chairman, chief executive officer (CEO), and a co-founder of Apple Inc., CEO and majority shareholder of Pixar, a member of The Walt Disney Company’s board of directors following its acquisition of Pixar, and the founder, chairman, and CEO of NeXT. Jobs and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak are widely recognized as pioneers of the microcomputer revolution of the 1970s and 1980s. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
How to Be Bold and Take Decisive Action
• Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• What’s the Greatest Use of Your Life?
• What Happens When You Limit Yourself
• One Way to Remove Obstacles in Your Life
• How to Measure the Importance of Your Life
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• You Don’t Have to Sing, Dance, or Act to Succeed
• Why It’s Imperative to Stretch Your Mind
• Stop Dreaming — Get Doing