Nothing well done is insignificant.
Born: June 12, 1962
Jordan Bernt Peterson is a Canadian clinical psychologist, cultural critic, and professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. His main areas of study are in abnormal, social, and personality psychology, with a particular interest in the psychology of religious and ideological belief, and the assessment and improvement of personality and performance. (Source + Full Bio: Wikipedia.org)
How to Be Bold and Take Decisive Action
• Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• What’s the Greatest Use of Your Life?
• What Happens When You Limit Yourself
• One Way to Remove Obstacles in Your Life
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• You Don’t Have to Sing, Dance, or Act to Succeed
• Why It’s Imperative to Stretch Your Mind
• Stop Dreaming — Get Doing
• Justice for Bullying