Acquire worldly wisdom and adjust your behavior accordingly. If your new behavior gives you a little temporary unpopularity with your peer group … then to hell with them.
Born: January 1, 1924
Charles Thomas Munger is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist. He is vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, the conglomerate controlled by Warren Buffett; Buffett has described Munger as his partner. Munger served as chairman of Wesco Financial Corporation from 1984 through 2011. He is also chairman of the Daily Journal Corporation, based in Los Angeles, California, and a director of Costco Wholesale Corporation. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia org)
Check out these other related posts from the Achievement category:• How to Be Bold and Take Decisive Action
• Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• What’s the Greatest Use of Your Life?
• What Happens When You Limit Yourself
• One Way to Remove Obstacles in Your Life
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• You Don’t Have to Sing, Dance, or Act to Succeed
• Why It’s Imperative to Stretch Your Mind
• Stop Dreaming — Get Doing
• Don’t Just Exist: Make the Most of Each Day