Life is Short: Be Happy
This is such a short and precious life that it’s really important that you don’t spend it being unhappy.
Quote Author: Naval Ravikant, Sex: Male
Profession(s) | Angel Investor | CEO of AngelList | Co-Founder of AngelList | Entrepreneur |
Naval Ravikant is the CEO and co-founder of AngelList, the world’s largest online platform for fundraising and recruiting for startups.. An entrepreneur and self-described problem solver, he’s invested in more than 100 companies, including Uber, Twitter, Yammer, and many others. (Source: Farnam Street blog)
Check out these other related posts from the Life, Life's Rules category:• Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• What’s the Greatest Use of Your Life?
• How to Measure the Importance of Your Life
• Dealing with the Idea That Some People Are Better at Something
• One Tip to Manage Your Email Inbox Forever
• How to Make It Through Life
• Justice for Bullying
• Invest in Knowledge
• The Art of Inner Peace
• Choose Happiness