In your life you only get to do so many things and right now we’ve chosen to do this, so let’s make it great.
Born: February 24, 1955, Died: October 5, 2011
Steven Paul Jobs was an American entrepreneur, business magnate, inventor, and industrial designer. He was the chairman, chief executive officer (CEO), and a co-founder of Apple Inc., CEO and majority shareholder of Pixar, a member of The Walt Disney Company’s board of directors following its acquisition of Pixar, and the founder, chairman, and CEO of NeXT. Jobs and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak are widely recognized as pioneers of the microcomputer revolution of the 1970s and 1980s. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• What’s the Greatest Use of Your Life?
• How to Measure the Importance of Your Life
• Dealing with the Idea That Some People Are Better at Something
• One Tip to Manage Your Email Inbox Forever
• How to Make It Through Life
• Justice for Bullying
• Invest in Knowledge
• The Art of Inner Peace
• Choose Happiness