Develop into a lifelong self-learner through voracious reading; cultivate curiosity and strive to become a little wiser every day.
Born: January 1, 1924
Charles Thomas Munger is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist. He is vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, the conglomerate controlled by Warren Buffett; Buffett has described Munger as his partner. Munger served as chairman of Wesco Financial Corporation from 1984 through 2011. He is also chairman of the Daily Journal Corporation, based in Los Angeles, California, and a director of Costco Wholesale Corporation. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia org)
What Are the Most Powerful Weapons for Children?
• Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• How to Change the World
• One Way to Remove Obstacles in Your Life
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• Why You Need to Get Outside More
• Dealing with the Idea That Some People Are Better at Something
• One Tip to Manage Your Email Inbox Forever
• How to Make It Through Life
• Justice for Bullying