We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.
Born: February 29, 1960
Anthony Jay “Tony” Robbins, born Anthony J. Mahavoric, is an American author, entrepreneur, philanthropist and life coach. Robbins is known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books including Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within. Robbins is the founder of several companies that earn approximately $6 billion in annual sales. In 2015 and 2016 he was listed on the Worth Magazine Power 100 list. He is also a philanthropist, partnering with organizations such as Feeding America.
What Happens When You Limit Yourself
• How to Measure the Importance of Your Life
• One Way to Keep Flying Towards Your Goals
• How to Know When You Can Be Good
• Why You Should Kill Doubt Early
• Formal vs. Self-education
• Write Your Own Story
• Master Time
• Constant and Never-ending Improvement
• Where Focus Goes