Assume life will be really tough, and then ask if you can handle it. If the answer is yes, you’ve won.
Born: January 1, 1924
Charles Thomas Munger is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist. He is vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, the conglomerate controlled by Warren Buffett; Buffett has described Munger as his partner. Munger served as chairman of Wesco Financial Corporation from 1984 through 2011. He is also chairman of the Daily Journal Corporation, based in Los Angeles, California, and a director of Costco Wholesale Corporation. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia org)
Why Complaining Is Not a Strategy
• What’s the Greatest Use of Your Life?
• How to Measure the Importance of Your Life
• How to Know When You Can Be Good
• What to Say When People Put You Down
• Dealing with the Idea That Some People Are Better at Something
• How to Be More Accepting
• Here’s Why You’re Young at Heart
• The Art of Inner Peace
• IQ Humility