Those of us who have been very fortunate have a duty to give back.
Born: January 1, 1924
Charles Thomas Munger is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist. He is vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, the conglomerate controlled by Warren Buffett; Buffett has described Munger as his partner. Munger served as chairman of Wesco Financial Corporation from 1984 through 2011. He is also chairman of the Daily Journal Corporation, based in Los Angeles, California, and a director of Costco Wholesale Corporation. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia org)
Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• When It It Time to Do What’s Right?
• Dealing with the Idea That Some People Are Better at Something
• One Tip to Manage Your Email Inbox Forever
• How to Make It Through Life
• Justice for Bullying
• Invest in Knowledge
• Choose Happiness
• Deserved Trust
• Dealing with Temporary Unpopularity