Don’t trouble yourself with matters you truly cannot change.
Born: October 3, 1947, Died: February 7, 2018
John Perry Barlow was an American poet and essayist, a cattle rancher, and a cyberlibertarian political activist who had been associated with both the Democratic and Republican parties. He was also a lyricist for the Grateful Dead and a founding member of the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Freedom of the Press Foundation. He was Fellow Emeritus at Harvard University’s Berkman Center for Internet and Society, where he had maintained an affiliation since 1998. (Source + full bio: Wikipedia.org)
What Are the Most Powerful Weapons for Children?
• Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• Why Complaining Is Not a Strategy
• How to Change the World
• How to Know When You Can Be Good
• What to Say When People Put You Down
• What Can One Girl Do?
• Dealing with the Idea That Some People Are Better at Something
• How to Be More Accepting
• The Power of One Voice