The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.
Born: February 29, 1960
Anthony Jay “Tony” Robbins, born Anthony J. Mahavoric, is an American author, entrepreneur, philanthropist and life coach. Robbins is known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books including Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within. Robbins is the founder of several companies that earn approximately $6 billion in annual sales. In 2015 and 2016 he was listed on the Worth Magazine Power 100 list. He is also a philanthropist, partnering with organizations such as Feeding America.
Don’t Cling to Your Mistakes
• What’s the Greatest Use of Your Life?
• Better to Fail with Honor Than Succeed by Fraud
• How to Measure the Importance of Your Life
• You Don’t Have to Sing, Dance, or Act to Succeed
• How to Succeed at Acting According to Spencer Tracy
• Booker T. Washington on How to Achieve Excellence
• Improve Your Odds of Success
• Why You Should Kill Doubt Early
• The Art of Inner Peace